Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Working on Veterans Day

Although it is Veterans Day today, we still have to finish the paper, so I am at work and Mark is at home with Dagan. I wish I could be at home with them.

Dagan met Santa for the very first time Sunday. A local floral shop was featuring pictures with Santa with their Christmas open house. He didn't cry. He just looked at Santa like who is this guy? Then we got his attention long enough to snap a few pictures, and he was done. I also took him and Janice (my mother-in-law) shopping Saturday. He was a good traveler and had a lot of fun people watching. I bought him a stocking for St. Nick and a dinosaur book. He's really getting into books now.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is 2 weeks away and Dagan's birthday is less than a month away!

No comments: